Welcome to the 42nd Annual “Throw Me Something, Rugger”
Mardi Gras Rugby Tournament
New Orleans, LA
February 19, 2022
The New Orleans Halfmoons Women’s Rugby team will be hosting their annual “Throw Me Something, Rugger!” Mardi Gras Tournament on February 19, 2022. The tournament is 15’s rugby and is open to both women’s and men’s teams.
Teams are guaranteed three games (weather permitting) during the one day of competition.
SOCIAL INFO: Check back for pre-tourny and post-tourny social info
In the event your team is cleared for play at the time of registration, but later determined to be ineligible due to new COVID-19 restrictions in your area, then a refund will be issued, less any fees (*see Ways to Pay below)
Please refer to the Louisiana Governor’s Executive Proclamation and acknowledge on the online entry form below that you have read and understood the local guidelines for athletic events (Section 2.D.7)
How to Enter
- YOU MUST FILL OUT THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
- Paper: If you need a paper form, then email us at email@example.com to get a copy of the paper form, but you must still fill out the online entry form to reserve your spot!
- Ways to Pay:
- Venmo @Halfmoons-rugby
- PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Send “Friends and Family” to avoid fees* (in the event that a refund is requested, you will not be refunded any paypal fees charged us)
- Checks payable to “New Orleans Halfmoons Women’s Rugby Club” can be mailed to 2120 N. Prieur, New Orleans, LA 70116 (please let us know ahead of time if you are mailing a check).
- SINGLE PLAYER REGISTRATION: In an effort to create more opportunities for women to compete, female players may now register as single players. The cost is $15 per player, non-refundable. The deadline for single player registration is January 20, 2022.
TEAM REGISTRATION FEES:
|Deadline||before Dec 1st||after Dec 1st|
SINGLE PLAYER REGISTRATION
|Enter by:||Jan 20, 2022|
Where to Stay
Check back for Tournament Hotel info!
Some other options:
- Airbnb, VRBO, Craigslist
- Hostels: Site 61, St. Vincent’s Guest House, The Garden District House, NOLA Jazz House, The Atlas House, IHSP French Quarter House, India House Hostel, Auberge NOLA, Madame Isabelle’s House
Contact us at NewOrleansWomensRugby@gmail.com with any questions!
Check out the Tournament site on Facebook!